artbyjlp@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CERN #2 Protons In Motion



Ok, here is painting number two in the CERN series.  I think I liked the first one a little better but my wife likes this one.  I should mention that in this series the only tool I used to apply the paint was a credit card, specifically one of those clearish AMEX cards the "MAN" sends you in the mail.  I liked it because it was a little thinner and more flexible than a regulard card which allowed me to have a little more control over the paint.  If you look at the color pallet of the three paintings in this series you will see a representation of the fall, winter and spring seasons.  This was purely unintentional but it could make for a good story later while viewing them together in a gallery somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment